Wednesday 17 July 2013

Awesome Google Tricks & Tips Together In One Place

Awesome Google Tricks & Tips Together In One Place ( Try These all and expereince a lot )

GO TO GOOGLE and type the following:

Type in " Let It snow" and then click on "i'm Feeling Lucky".[wait a sec to expereince the snow fall].

Type in "Google Gravity"and then click on "i'm Feeling Lucky"[wait a sec to experience the effect of gravity].

Type in "elggog"and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"[the Mirror effect is on]

Type in " do a barrel roll" and then you expereince .... Did the Earth move for you? The image in your browser should — well, it should have done a barrel roll.

Type in "Who's Awesome" and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky" any one can dare to try????

Type in "tilt" and then you experience and that lets you visualize any web page DOM tree in 3D.

Type in "Who is the cutest"and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"[then see who is cute and beautiful/handsome]

Type in "Google Loco"and click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"[then see what's moving]

Type in "LOL Limewire"and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"[then see that you are as a picture]

Type in "Epic Google"and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Type in "rainbow Google"and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Type in "Annoying Google' and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Type in "Google pacman"and click on "I'm feeling Lucky"

Type in "Google Magic"and click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Type in "Google Heart Page" and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky".

Type in "Google colour[Ex: Red, Green, Pink, Yellow)" and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky".

Type in "Epic box" and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky".

Type in "sexy snape" click on "I'm Feeling Lucky".

Type in "Google Sphere"and click on "I'm feeling Lucky"[then see the spinning effect]

Type in "weenie google" and then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky".



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback and comments.

Keep sharing!

Regards,
Admin.